Borrow a Samsung Galaxy Tablet at Lee-Whedon!
We are now offering Samsung Galaxy A7 Tablets for loan with your library card. You may check out one tablet per household for a 2-week lending period. We ask that you return the tablet to Lee-Whedon ONLY. When returned to the library, the tablet will be reset to its factory settings. The library is not responsible for any content deleted from the reset.
The following rules apply:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age with a library card in good standing.
2. Renewals are not allowed. For every day the tablet is late there will be a $1.00 overdue charge placed on your account.
3. All associated items must be returned with the tablet, which include the protective case and the charger. The cost to replace the charger is $11 and the cost to replace the tablet if lost or damaged is $255.
4. Tablets can only be checked out and returned at Lee-Whedon. They will not be sent to another library.
4. The tablet CANNOT be returned in the book drop. It needs to be brought into Lee-Whedon and CANNOT be returned to any other library in the system.
5. Parents / Guardians are responsible for use of the tablet by minors.